Thank you for purchasing one of the services that Butterflyer Personalised Transport provides (“B.P.T”). Please read carefully through the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"); a legal binding contract agreement between you as the client and ("us", "we", or "our") our website - http://www.butterflyer.co.nz operating by our company: Butterflyer Personalised Transport; that you understand and accept before proceeding through to the checkout and purchasing the service(s) provided. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use this website.
If you disagree with any part of the terms and conditions then you may not access and use this website service(s) or products(s).
If you have any questions regarding our terms and conditions, please don't hesitate to contact us for further: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acceptance: means the action of consenting to receive or undertake something offered through B.P.T.
- Client: means you as the person or the family using B.P.T.
- Company: means ("us", "we", or "our"): B.P.T.
- Contract: means a legally binding contractual agreement between you as the client and B.P.T.
- Confidential means when you and B.P.T. are entrusted with private information
- Copyright: means a legal means of protecting an author's work; B.P.T.
- B.P.T. means the abbreviation of Butterflyer Personalised Transport
- Intellectual Property: means the property that is the result of creativity and copyrights through B.P.T.
- Liability means being legally responsible for something through B.P.T.
- Obligation means a course of action in which you as the client is legally bound to B.P.T.
- Pricing: means the amount required as payment for a service through B.P.T.
- Refunds: means to pay a client customer who is not satisfied with the services bought from B.P.T.
- Services: means services relating to Butterflyer Personalised Transport on a casual or regular basis of B.P.T.
- Terms and Conditions: means the terms and conditions of the operating rules of B.P.T.
- Website: means the online domain name of "butterflyer.co.nz" which operates the business called B.P.T.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDERS: SERVICES
- Once your payment has been received to us (“B.P.T.”). We will send you an email confirmation notification acknowledging your order is being processed; however if payment is not cleared before posting we will notify this to your attention.
3. CLIENT OBLIGATIONS
- All correspondence communication that includes verbal, email or written is confidential between you as the B.P.T. and must not be discussed with third parties.
- All evening personalised transport bookings must be made by you directly to B.P.T.
- The client agrees to pay within seven days or by cash, or by internet banking.
- There will be a double rate for public holidays or special events: new year’s eve.
- The client must treat the butterflyer with the utmost respect and integrity.
- All confidential information between you as the client and us as B.P.T. will disclose any information to other third parties unless it is done so by the law.
- All information is given from you as the client must be accurate personal information details for the services that you require at B.P.T.
- All content and information via the B.P.T. website: text, images, HTMLS codes and other material are protected by the New Zealand and international copyright laws and remain the exclusive property of B.P.T.
- All services transactions are in New Zealand dollars (NZD).
- All pricing includes G.S.T.
- Pricing payments can also be paid through the website of B.P.T by internet banking or eftpos via the car. They are all securely and safe payment options.
7. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Client agrees and acknowledges that the service provided by B.P.T. is the owner and/or licensee of the intellectual property rights in certain systems, know-how and other intellectual property which may be utilised in the provision of the services provided to the Client and that the Client obtains no rights and our interests in such intellectual property by virtue of its purchase of the services from the business of B.P.T.
PLEASE NOTE: LAST UPDATED: Tuesday 6th March 2019
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these terms and conditions at any time of Butterflyer Personalised Transport. If a revision material, we will try to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to saying before any new terms will be taking effect.